GREEN TEA WAKE UP JUICE
When even our weekends are full of busy plans! Whizz up this energy boosting juice to help kick- start your day. Grab a tall glass and a juice machine- we use our Ninja then get started filling with the following:
Fresh parsley, as much as you like. On average we use roughly 1/4 large package.
1 cup of our Blueberry Millefuille green tea, brewed and cooled.
1/4 head of Iceberg or salad lettuce.
2 Stalks of celery, roughly chopped, just to fit in your juicer container.
1 teaspoon Honey
*If you like you can toss in a small handful of fresh blueberries too.
Top up to the fill line of your container, and hit the juice extract button.
Grab a tall glass, half fill a tall glass or to-go drinks bottle with you juice then top up with additional water. Our founder likes a watery type juice; as its easier for her on the go.
The rest of your juice left in your container, top up with cold water again and you're good to go when you need a refill, later in the day!
This will give you roughly 2-3 large servings of juicy, energy goodness. Keep chilled until you want the rest.
LEMON CASBAH OASIS COCKTAIL
You don't need fancy equipment to make this gorgeously, refreshing beverage. Just grab a tall glass and get mixing!
1/4 fresh lemon
2 teaspoons light Demerara soft brown sugar
1 cup Casbah Mint tea, brewed to 70 degree water, then left to cool as you continue to make your cocktail.
1 shot glass of Dry Gin
Top up with sparkling lemon-lime water or sparkling lemonade
Pinch of saffron threads, to your taste.
Optional Garnish; additional fresh mint leaves and stalks.
- Muddle or squish the fresh lemon in a tall glass; making sure there are no pips.
- Make a cup of our #12 Casbah Mint tea and add soft brown sugar to the tea, so as to dissolve the sugar.
- Pour shot of any dry gin to your tall glass with lemon in it.
- Pour your brewed tea into your tall glass.
- Add crushed ice, to suit your taste. However it is best to add at least 1/4 cup of ice.
- Top up with sparkling lemon-lime water or sparkling lemonade.
- Add pinch of saffron threads to your cocktail.
- Add straw and enjoy; Salute Xx
- Fresh Mint leaves- as much as you like
- Lime- 1 whole, cut in wedges.
- Ice- as much as you like
- Alcohol of choice, I use Rum. Tequila works just as well.
- Simple Syrup- This is 50g caster sugar and 50 g water brought to a boil then cooled.
This is where the tea comes in. When cooling your simple syrup just pop in two of our #3 blend Melon D'Eau Mint teabags; If you must, you can use any Moroccan style mint teabag. Leave to steep for a good 10 minutes.
- Soda Water- as much as you like; to top up the drink.
- Watermelon sliced into quarters
Get your cocktail shaker, or a large jug, and muddle the fresh mint. Squeeze in fresh lime.
Add ice, half way up the cocktail shaker or jug. Pour in 40-50ml Rum or Tequila. Add in tea syrup, as much as you like to suit your taste. Cover your shaker lid and give it a good shake. If mixing in a jug just stir throughly with a wooden spoon.
Get your cocktail glass ready, filled with fresh ice and strain your cocktail into your glass. Top up with soda water. You can garnish with fresh watermelon slice or lime wedge for finishing touch.